Welcome to The Blue Ridge Disc Golf Club!
The BRDGC currently sponsors four annual tournaments or events:
- Ice Bowl Tournament: held by clubs across America, and we typically have ours on Superbowl Saturday to raise funds and food for the Blue Ridge Area Food Bank.
Saturday Februray 3, 2018.
- Mountain Jam XVI Tournament: Annual Pro/Am tournament (Tier C).
Walnut Creek Park in Charlottesville, Virginia
- Halloween Hurl Event: Friday night October 27th at 6pm, nighttime play at Meadow Creek Gardens DGC. The club will light up the baskets, the tees, and your discs and play disc golf in the dark! The club will have LEDs for sale for $1 to help you light up.
Prizes for best costumes, putting contests, just come on out, and chuck plastic in the dark!
This third annual Hurl is in memory of John Clem, a founding member of the BRDGC and the driving force behind making the Hurl a success.
- Club Championship Tournament: December 9, 2017, 9:30, at The Gardens.
- Entry: BRDGC 2017 Bag Tag and $2 for ace pot
- First Round: 18 holes of mixed layout short/short and short/long
- Second Round: 9 hole Match Play single elimination taking lowest scoring players from First Round. Cut will be 16 or 8 depending on turnout. Bag Tags will be used to break ties.
- Champion: Will be the last player left standing after Match Play results.
Membership in the club is only $20 a year. Your membership helps support the maintenance and improvements to our courses and club events. Your membership includes a Bag Tag, discounts from our Club Store, and announcements on our e-mail list. Please consider joining and be a member of our great disc golf community. Please contact our president Daren Snapp to start your membership.
Current members can subscribe to the club’s email list by sending a request to
This document was last modified: Monday, 11-Dec-2017 08:04:09 EST